Former Idol) Amy Lee, "Goto Maki" has a fate and unfaithful sex

Image search for assigned maps


Born in 1985, I am a member of the best ace member Morning Musume


In Japan, it was a huge hit and got a nickname of British Spears.





Related image


Goto is the number one song on the Oricon chart with this song, "Idiot of Love" 
    The first Oricon appeared to be the youngest record of the first place 





Then




File: external / gomaki-dattai.cocolog-nifty.com/photo.jpg



He is the younger brother of Goto Maki, who is famous for his late Anime.

I also debuted an entertainment crab at a young age,

As a child under the age of the cabaret, and sex quality, dropping the idol quality was released.


After that, the construction site was arrested for stealing copper wire worth 10 million yen (2007). But even though he is in trial
He enters another construction site and tries to steal the guard and steals the copper again.


As a result, he lives in a five - and - a - half - year old, but he is paroled in parole in four years and two months.




Upset celebrity


Because of this blow, Mikoto Makoto is in a terrible big blow in Japan, and enters a downturn due to wrongdoing of his brother.






But actually



Image search for the search engine query


Anemie duster

(Listening to his son's imprisonment, Momo's mother
   I throw myself out of my brother's room and commit suicide)






Ahead of

Image analysis of moons and moons

Abby was killed in a shriek while she was climbing with her younger brother.




Related image
Gotomaki, who has this kind of fate, 

He has a natural talent, but in 2011, he is retired from the entertainment industry.



Then

Image search for customized navigation av

I was rumored to be making money or making an AV debut,

 It is buried soon.





File: external / avex-management.jp / topics_150225_gomaki_02.jpg

Then in 2014

I hear that I am married to a man who is three years younger.


I would like to have a good son and daughter.







Image Mapping for Assigned Navigation Boosters


In 2019, I had sex with my ex-boyfriend.

It seems that she has sexed dozens of times before.



XEDEO
Gotomaki's adulterous sex apology brought up this time


------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- 

-Translation-
I deeply apologize for the inconvenience and frustration that has been on the part of our fans and stakeholders.

As reported in some weekly magazines last year, I had a relationship with my husband and another man. I'm really sorry.

I deeply hurt my husband who swore for his life by my immature and impractical behavior, 
As a wife, as a mother, and even in this position, lack of self-awareness, I have lost trust. 
We reflect deeply with regretful heart.

It was also reported that her husband was suffering from DV, 
My own self at that time expressed too much of the couple fight, 
It becomes contents to take misunderstanding from casual exchange with opponent, and we  reflect very much.

At the end of the conversation with my husband now, I have accepted this and have increased the amount of time I have faced each other. 
I myself, deeply feel the importance of the family and the gravity of the fruit that I have committed.

From now on, couples will be helping each other more than ever, and children and families will be cultivated, and we will do our best efforts. 

I am really sorry this time.
------- -------  ------- -------  ------- 









Image search for assigned maps



At one time, it was the nation's best idol, but the sad family of its fate ...

I am really sorry for this rough fall.







- The husband now claims his damn compensation to his ex-boyfriend, and he is going to start the divorce process soon.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기