Thin-country fishing license system


I'm fresh

I've posted about fishing licenses in Washington, but I'll be introducing it today.
If you are not interested in fishing or do not like it, you can throw it.

Korea drinkers anglers have heard awful Having freely enjoy fishing in those fishing myeonheoje guessing the cumbersome system. haha
However, the Chuncheon countries have protected fish species by fishing licenses, maintaining the jobs of public officials
 I also keep a record of how much meat was caught.


In another state of the kingdom, there will be a fishing method similar to the one in Washington where I live or a more difficult state.
The validity period of the fishing license starts from April 1 to March 31 of the following year. 


In Washington, fishing permits are largely divided into river fishing, sea fishing, and shelling
River fishing is using a regular hook (left), but fishing is fishing as in the above Mean  - you must use the (Barbless Hook middle, right).


A recording unit that records maritsu caught salmon, Steelhead, sturgeon, halibut, etc. with a fishing permit
I had to catch the fish or catch it until April 30th every year (I sent it by mail today)
If the two are not sent the next time you buy a fishing license must pay a $ 10 fine (I do not know what these days is risen) can buy a ticket this year ㅋㅋ
  

For Washington residents, the price of a fishing license is about half the price of other residents.
No matter when you bought your fishing license, it ends on March 31 of the following year,
People who travel may buy fishing permits for three days.


River fishing license is $ 29.50, sea fishing is $ 30.05, and shellfish, crab, squid, seaweed permit is $ 15.40 and so on.
I sometimes take shellfish and I like sea bream (kelp) and buy seaweed or shellfish license.

And to park in the parking lot on the beach at most state parks, you have to buy Discovery Pass.
One day without a Discovery Pass is $ 10, but those who frequent fishing like to buy $ 33 a year.
If you do not have a Discovery Pass or park without a day's parking permit, you will get a fine of $ 99.


I do fishing on the rocks in the sea, but I have not caught any of the salmon fishing, but I still have to send it by mail.
As you can see, salmon fishing must be marked with the location, date, type of salmon, and whether it is hatchery salmon or wild (Wile Salmon).
The minimum size of a salmon is slightly different in rivers and seas, but there is also size regulation.

Especially when I catch salmon in the river, I have to study a lot.
It can be caught from any area to any area, but it can not be caught upstream or downstream of the area.
In some years, there are abundant fishes that return to the river, so they can catch five, but in some years they only catch two,
 It can not be caught near a populated city, it can usually be caught near a farm near the river, and so on. The river fishing was abandoned about 15 years ago.


* Steelhead has a place and date,
* Sturgeon can be held in place, date, size (between 106cm and 167cm, smaller or bigger than the standard) 
You must also indicate which sturgeon (Green or White)
* Record the place and date of the flounder and whether you caught it on a charter boat.

I like fishing, but I heard that if I catch fishing without a permit, I get a lot of penalty.

summary
1, You must buy a fishing license to fish in a thousand countries.
2, Before fishing, you must know the rules and do not pay fines.
3, Fishing permits and rules are so strict that fish species are protected
4) It is my personal opinion that I would like to introduce a fishing licensing system in Korea. (When I posted it in a fishing cafe in Korea in the past, I almost objected.)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기