We recommend the fun Old Movie

Goodbye gay
I was hiding or not having fun today, 
Three old movies are uploaded

Please see the links below for the first and second bullets, respectively.

The masterpieces have already been introduced in 1st and 2nd.
We ask for your understanding beforehand that the quality is a little lower.


1. 13 floors
 

SF water dealing with virtual reality. 
Matrix-like worldview
It's a bit of a hitch to cross some worlds.
It's a budget movie, but it's pretty good.



2. 1408
 

A masterpiece of horror film starring John Cusack
It's not cruel, it's terrible.
The protagonist is a reporter and writer who reveals that psychic phenomena are all frauds
I was commissioned to have a strange phenomenon at 1408 in a hotel. 
As usual, I am filled with suspicion, but when I enter the room, all kinds of strange phenomena are happening.
Sam Jackson is also here (you can not really see a movie)
Be sure. This must be seen. 
Nobody saw anyone regretting this.
If you like John Coop, look at the identity.
(The title of James McAvoy's 23 identity movie is not originally split as an identity.
The title was changed to a farmer in a domestic distributor trying to catch up on the popularity of John Koo's identity.
The identity of John Cusack is several times better. And James McEvoy does not play well)



3. Oh God

The legendary actor George Burns and the country legend singer John Denver
The god appeared to John Denver in the form of a blessing to ordinary people
It is a drama that tells the meaning of various lives.
Honestly, gay guys are not going to have fun these days.
Let's just try to fix the memories.




4. the Cell
 

This movie is bizarre.
The serial killer is looking for the whereabouts of the kidnapped woman.
I entered the brain of a murderer who entered coma. 
I'm tracking them.
Thriller, horror, fantasy, etc.
It is fun.
And quite frightening.
Who is the murderer demon in the photo?
It's the soldier who reveals how well this actor performs.


5. The Champ
 

Dad, get up, help Daddy get up
(I think that Clementine of Lee Joon-jun copied this movie)
Actor Ricky Schroeder and Angelina Jolie dad John Voight
A poor boxer who lives between two children living with a child after a divorce
But love for a child is terrible.
Dad who comes back to the ring after being in danger of losing his child
And the game is over.
Dad wakes up ~~~
At that time, the tears of many Koreans as well as Americans
Impressive drama
I'm sad to see you again.



6. Hot Chick
 

Comedy actor Roy Schneider and Rachel McAdam's comedy
Roy Schneider is a shoplifter and MacAdams is a very lavish and arrogant girl
The two of them are sudden
A work that shows how wide Rachel McAdams's acting is
Pretty funny




7. Gauntlet
 

Action movies starring Clint Eastwood and Sandra Rock
Clint was stigmatized as a criminal without power. In the upper part, a prostitute (Sandra)
I'm ordered to convoy and leave.
The ongoing attack will endanger your life.
The film's white rice is a huge firepower
In the 70s, there are few movies that emit such enormous firepower.
If you watch it, you can not tell me in advance how cool it is.
The photo on the right above is to save the clint
Sandra loosens her chest and shouts "Do not hit my boyfriend and eat me"
In this scene, many juveniles were drowned in water at the time.
For reference, Clint was married to Sandra later on, and she was divorced.
Clint becomes so misguided in the divorce process that Sandra dies early.
I recommend this movie with confidence.



8. Marathon Man
 

Action thriller starring Dustin Hoffman
Unexpectedly, the protagonist who became involved in the crime of the Nazi war criminals
Fighting these people and protecting their lives
In the middle, the Nazi torture expert does not anesthetize Dustin Hoffman.
In the torture scene where the raw teeth are changed by the drill
The goose of the viewer is sprouting.
A movie that is said to be a masterpiece


9. Misery
 

Introduced for famous but unknown strangers
A famous novelist's stalker woman tortures and harasses a novelist
The film, in which the heroine Kessic Bates' performance is outstanding
Tremendous fear
After this film, each school has a girl named Misery
Found
One of my masterpieces.



10. Blue Thunder
 

The battle helicopter movie that became the mother of Air Wolf
Conspiracy of a secret battle helicopter
A film about the hero's struggle to identify and prevent this
Starring Roy Schneider of Jaws and Malcolm McDowell of watchmaking hand-rolled orange
When I was a kid,
My mother has destroyed the TV.
I had never been able to watch TV even when I was playing 1-2 on the back.
At this time, I did this movie on TV.
And I was crazy. I just set the radio frequency and listen to the sound.
No. Where the helicopter action movie sounded so I understood
Woo Woo Woong. Tatta Tata .... Ah ah ah Dodge.
I remember the anger of a real young mind.



11. Curse of the Dawn 

So famous movie
Watchman, 300, and Superman.
Jack Snyder's early film
Until then, the zombie movie was unwittingly biting and killing,
It can be seen as the beginning of a zombie movie depicting the psychology of humans in a closed space due to zombies.
It is quite interesting.
If this movie is fun, look in 28 days, 28 weeks.



12. Omen
 

Horror movie equal to the exorcist
It is a masterpiece that was made terrible without being cruel.
The story is that a child of Satan with a mark of 666 is born and makes his house shattered.
Starring Gregory Pack
It is a masterpiece of horror movies.


13. Evil Dead

This is also a masterpiece of horror movies
Evil Dead is the most funny one and the best is three.
Considering it's pretty cruel.
The director is famous Sam Raimi


14. Life is beautiful
 

This is also a very famous film, so I will not give a detailed explanation



15. Sparrow on the front
 

Mel Gibson's Early Works
Mel Gibson's favorite black bears are the Reisser Weapon series.
Kurt Russell's wife, Goldie Horn, emerges as the heroine.
It is a load action drama of South Korea and Yeoju that is being chased by criminal groups.
The theme song is pretty good.



16. Cube
 

A fairly hit horror movie made with low budget
It's a masterpiece that's like Saw.
I painted stories of people trapped in a closed space without reason
Be sure



17. Paradise
Are not you Phoebe Keats?
It was a woman who shook the hearts of men around the world with Brook Shields at the time.
She is also the heroine of the Gremlin.
The Oriental, cute appearance of Paradise, I was in charge of the fact that the Paradise movie itself
It is rubbish. It's a movie I made for Brooke Shield's Blue Lagoon.
However, this film introduces the fact that you can see the nude of Fibby Keats.
At one point, Cha In-pyo's wife, Shin Ae-ra, made a rumor about the nonsense of a Korean pop-
Dare not be compared.
The most exciting time is when Phoebe is in his twenties.
These guys do not even get a divorce (I'm sorry, I have a bad reputation,
It is cool)
And the fact that he is more enthusiastic means that Phoebe's present appearance is no less than his prime. My age is still in my age.
Look for one of those photos.
I'm hungry.


The theme song was played by Phoebe.
Goodbye my love goodbye


18. Foul Play
 

Comic action movie starring Chevy Chase and Goldie Horn
A love story between a male detective and the two to protect her inadvertently involved in a crime
Finally, the San Francisco chase scene is spectacular.
And the comic performances of the orchestra conductor Dudley Moore are excellent.
This is also a masterpiece.


19. Fritner
 

It's a horror movie made before Peter Jackson made the Lord of the Rings.
Starring Michael J. Fox
But none are scary.
It's a cute, thrilling action movie rather than scary.
Be sure. It is interesting


20. Pianist
 

Actually, a pianist is not an old movie.
Nevertheless, 
I think there are a lot of people who mistake this film for an art film.
At first I thought this movie was a boring story of an artist playing a piano.
But it is not a drama about the Jewish escape of the Nazis.
It's very tense and fun.
I played TV with no standards of masterpieces. And listen to more
I see five minutes and five minutes make it a movie that I see by myself until the end of the movie.
This is the movie.
Roman Polanski, I thought he was just a child sex offender.
After watching this movie
This kid talent is a genius.



21. Ring Express - Time-Stop Necklace
 

First. I have to thank them.
Do not you know what this picture is?
Once upon a time, on TV, I had a medium called a fantasy express.
One of those episodes 
It was a story about the ability of the heroine to stop the time.
At the end, we stop time just before the nuclear bomb falls 
It ends with a scene where Yeoju cries and wanders the streets
Why is this picture important?
This heroine is a married woman who wants to see a man passing by
I was hesitant to stop the time,
I came home and exposed my legs in the bathroom and took a bath
Boys at all schools in Korea are horny.
What happened to that episode when everyone became an adult?
She begged me if I could get that picture.
This is the picture.



22. Hit


Action films starring Robert De Niro, Al Pacino and Val Kilmer
Action film that does not need words
In particular, this film is famous for the realism of gun sound
Even if I put a little TV in the shooting scene a little bit bigger,
I really wonder whether before or after
I do not know why I do not make action movie gunshots like this and make them congenial.
It's a movie that shoots a ticket with just one gunshot.


Ah...
It was too much for the weekend.

I finish up the third round and I recharge for a while

Please find it well.

I'm tired of greeting.

Please understand

bye

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기