Yoshihiro Takayama Current affairs

Takayama Yoshihiro, widely known for his fight with Don Frye, has been a star in professional wrestling, although he did not get good grades in MMA, but was valiant.
Frye-Takayama will be the most famous match, if only by recognition, regardless of the game content. 


He was also evaluated as a professional wrestler and a good professional actress who was not a professional wrestler.
He was one of the most popular players in the Japanese professional wrestling industry in the 21st century. 


Takayama is also 196cm in size.



However, Takayama suffered serious injury to his neck during the game in 2017 and his cardiopulmonary function stopped for 35 minutes. Thanks to the fact that the hospital was right next to the place, I went to emergency surgery and my life was saved, but my cervical spine was damaged and my neck was completely paralyzed. 

Some functions of the cervical spine necessary for survival are still not recovered, so Takayama can not suck oxygen properly. So I drilled a hole in the neck and connected the oxygen tube directly. The digestive function of the intestines is also reduced and they can not eat solid foods. When I was admitted to the hospital for the first time, I could not move my jaw, so it took me 30 minutes to eat one jelly. But gradually the situation is getting better. I am also doing SNS now.

However, the hand is not paralyzed and knocking the keyboard by hand. I do not know how to do this, Of course, just writing a sentence is a tremendous hard work.



Takayama's body in his 50s is said to be medically unrecoverable, but he is still engaged in rehabilitation training. 
Takayama, who is originally a positive mind-set owner, has a new dream. Let's hear about that dream.




Q: Two years have passed since the accident happened.
Takayama: When I had an accident, I wanted to be still alive. I honestly thought that it would be easier to die at the time. At that time, it seemed to be floating only in the neck. I could not move my gaze down because I could not move my head. I thought it would have been nice to have died in a fight on the ring like the last scene of Mickey Rourke's movie The Wrestler.


Q: Do you have a chance to change your mind?
T: I told that to my wife who nursed me. And even though I think of my son, he told me not to say that again. I'm so sorry ...


Q: The wrestlers did not spare any support.
T: I was really happy. Minoru Suzuki ran the very first time ... Thank you very much. Actually, I am very kind to play "the man whose character is the dirtiest in the world".




Q: Do you have a willing mind now?
T: I have a goal. I can not do professional wrestling anymore, but I did not come down the ring myself. I came down with a stretcher. So I say in front of the fans, "Now I will retire professional wrestling" and I want to come down to the ring. The condition is getting better. Now I can feel the back of my soles coming back.


Q: There is criticism that accidental pro-wrestling is dangerous.
T: This is really dangerous, so please quit now! ... It is a joke, and I can not go to the top of any world, but a frightened person. As long as you decide to become a professional wrestler, you have to fight with all your might. I would like you to understand the determination of the professional wrestlers who chose the road even if it is dangerous.


Q: Akebono (49 years old) who was hospitalized with heart failure is also suffering from aftereffects.
T: It will be even better because it is a person who has ascended to Yokozuna. I want to meet each other when I get better. "Rehabilitation masters" with the same title.


Q: Lastly,
T: Thank you for supporting me as you are a professional wrestler and you are actually lying in bed. I do not know when it will be, but someday I would like to give a formal retirement greeting in front of the fans. I am now rehabilitating for that goal.


Q: What do you say to your job?
T: Do not pick the Hunan people, but if you pull them out, get fired soon.



Food

Frydo

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기