Let's take a look at the process of reporting to a police service agent the things that have entered the pawn shop.


I gave up in my dreams, and I was surprised by the shouting of the patriotic governors

 In the meantime, when I came in with guns or funny things,
I have never really been able to explain how I work in a pawn shop in a thousand countries. (Of course, I introduced it a few years ago.)

I will explain briefly today.

First, there are two kinds of guests in the pawn shop.
There is a time when a guest leaves a loan and wants to sell goods.

* When making a loan, the loan period is 90 days,
When you visit, you will have to pay the principal and interest, or if you want to extend it, pay only interest and renew again.
If you do not visit after 90 days, it will be automatically owned by the shop.

* When you sell something you bring, you have to wait 30 days from the day you bought it because the residents have gone on holiday or travel
The thieves have to leave the empty house and report any stolen goods to the police, so the time it takes for the police to investigate is 30 days.
I can sell it after 30 days.

Once the customer has the goods and counts, ask the customer if they want a loan or want to sell.
If the customer answers, ask for a long-term driver's license and access to leadonline.com


The ex-convicts are not allowed to return or return the records, or even if the friend comes with them.
Because my friend will be a warrior and a guy.


 

Just fill out your guest's name and date of birth and click to let us know in a few seconds whether or not there is a record of the past.
The catastrophe is diamonds, and I can not come to the pawn shop.


 In general pawn shops, I need to enter the form of a paper document in com, but I am still sticking to the paper document because I am close to the soil cutter.
If you join the web site provided by the Korean pawn pawn association and get the service, it still can not be said that the cost is $ 5,000. 
You have to write down the details of your personal identity and the contents of the guest and also receive your fingerprints.




You will be connected to leadsonline.com again to report your identity and object.
 The number on the bottom right is like the number of pawnshops I see in my country every day.

After connecting





Enter in the form the contents of the personal information of the guest in the paper document.


 And to report the price, model, serial number, color and object of the item.



 Most of the goods you bring are one or two
When the customer brought the most goods, there were about 25 tools and it was hard to report them.  

 summary
1, When the customer comes with the goods, first check with the ID card to see if he /
2, If you are a bargain for the price of a clean guest and goods, you will fill out documents and pay money.
3, When I report to the Police Service Agent the day and the day after that, my mission is finished.
4, It takes more than 3 hours to write in the middle of watching the guests. haha

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기